Top Viral Food Stories of 2012
Recipe of the day
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
- Which Came First, Orange the Fruit or Orange the Color?
While 2011 was all about the Whole Foods rap (and Angry Birds), 2012 was all about kids upping their street cred, grandmotherly critics making big splashes, and pop songs getting farm parodies. And while not all of the viral content made the cut (Peterson Farm Brothers, we love you, but tighten up your dance moves), we’ve come up with yet another listicle to help you fondly remember 2012 before 2013 brings another onslaught of clickable, catchy tunes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts