- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Top Viral Food Stories of 2012
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
While 2011 was all about the Whole Foods rap (and Angry Birds), 2012 was all about kids upping their street cred, grandmotherly critics making big splashes, and pop songs getting farm parodies. And while not all of the viral content made the cut (Peterson Farm Brothers, we love you, but tighten up your dance moves), we’ve come up with yet another listicle to help you fondly remember 2012 before 2013 brings another onslaught of clickable, catchy tunes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts