NEW YORK, Sept. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The alcoholic drinks categories continue to evolve, driven by consumers' desire to unwind and enjoy the free time they have at the end of a hectic day or week. This report shows how consumers are driving new trends such as multi-sensory experiences or matched products, which will impact the consumption of beer, cider, spirits, and wine in the coming years.
- Food pairing has become an important factor that drives the consumption of alcoholic drinks.
- Nearly half of global consumers aged between 25 and 34 say the quality of the production process is important to them when it comes to choosing alcoholic drinks.
- Consumers are demanding a multi-sensory experience in alcoholic drinks.
- Curiosity is the top reason that motivates people to try new flavors.
"Top Trends in Alcoholic Drinks" seeks to explore the key trends and future opportunities that are being shaped by the changing consumer behaviors and needs in the alcoholic drinks products space.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analyzed from Canadean's consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of the global consumer in relation to alcoholic drinks categories.
- TRENDS: Understand the key consumer and innovation trends impacting the global market and analyze the key implications across packaging, formulation, and positioning.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market.
Reasons To Buy
- Explore which innovations will shape the alcoholic drinks market. This report maps five new innovation opportunities, highlighting their influence across beer, wine, spirits, and cider.
- Discover how to target new opportunities in the market. Product examples and key recommendations will help you derive key strategies in areas such as formulation and packaging.
- Find out how to create an emotive connection with alcohol drinkers to differentiate yourself from the competition.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04053963-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001