Coffee Shops Worth Traveling For
Recipe of the day
- In New York City, You Can Eat Garbage in a Pavilion Made of Garbage
- Where to Eat Soup Dumplings in Boston
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, Calif.: Artisan
- Eating off the Beaten Path in Harlem With Chef Marcus Samuelsson
- Commercial Styrofoam Products Banned From New York City as of July 1
Area Daily caught up with barista Louis Poore, of Urnex, in search of the country’s perfect cups of coffee. Great coffee starts with fresh, locally roasted, quality beans and some basic gear. Here’s where to recharge when you’re on the road.
For more insiders tips on the best in modern travel, head to Area Daily.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts