Coffee Shops Worth Traveling For
Recipe of the day
- Modern GC Marketplace Opens on Los Angeles’ Cahuenga Boulevard
- The Edge Steakhouse Provides a Feast for the Eyes and the Palate at the Ritz-Carlton, Rancho Mirage
- Classic Steakhouse The Palm Relocates to Beverly Hills
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air Offer Romantic Valentine’s Day Packages
- Los Angeles Food News in February
Area Daily caught up with barista Louis Poore, of Urnex, in search of the country’s perfect cups of coffee. Great coffee starts with fresh, locally roasted, quality beans and some basic gear. Here’s where to recharge when you’re on the road.
For more insiders tips on the best in modern travel, head to Area Daily.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts