- Frappe Day
'Top Chef' Getting Supersized
Recipe of the day
- Andrew Zimmern Falls in Love with Grandma’s Cooking in This ‘Bizarre Foods’ Clip
- Jonathan Waxman and Gavin Kaysen Team Up for JBF’s Taste America in Minneapolis
- The Crack Shack from Richard Blais Will Serve Chicken and Eggs All Day
- One of Gordon Ramsay’s Head Chefs Is Looking to Open Her Own Restaurant
- The First Season of ‘Barefoot Contessa’ Is Now on Netflix
Just in case you haven't had enough of Top Chef, Bravo has decided that the world really needs two extended episodes of the culinary competition. We don't mind, really, because 15 more minutes of food porn is always good in our book.
The first 75-minute episode debuts next Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, for part two of the Restaurant Wars challenge, where contestants have to build their restaurants from the ground up in 48 hours. Danny Meyer, of course, joins the judges table for this episode.
Top Chef goes back to an hourlong episode on Jan. 23, with guest judges David Chang, Michelle Bernstein, Jon Shook, and Vinny Dotolo, and then amps up another 75-minute episode Jan. 30. This time, contestants set sail on a cruise from Seattle to Alaska, learning about cruise ship kitchens and operations. The guest judge is Curtis Stone, although we imagine Nobu Matsuhisa might have been a good choice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts