'Top Chef' Getting Supersized
Recipe of the day
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
Just in case you haven't had enough of Top Chef, Bravo has decided that the world really needs two extended episodes of the culinary competition. We don't mind, really, because 15 more minutes of food porn is always good in our book.
The first 75-minute episode debuts next Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 10 p.m. ET/PT, for part two of the Restaurant Wars challenge, where contestants have to build their restaurants from the ground up in 48 hours. Danny Meyer, of course, joins the judges table for this episode.
Top Chef goes back to an hourlong episode on Jan. 23, with guest judges David Chang, Michelle Bernstein, Jon Shook, and Vinny Dotolo, and then amps up another 75-minute episode Jan. 30. This time, contestants set sail on a cruise from Seattle to Alaska, learning about cruise ship kitchens and operations. The guest judge is Curtis Stone, although we imagine Nobu Matsuhisa might have been a good choice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts