- 2 s large tomatoes, seeded and chopped (peeled if possible)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon chopped ginger
- 2 Tablespoons red miso paste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chicken stock, for thinning
If you're near an Asian specialty market or find red miso paste in the store, this is the perfect accompaniment to make for any white fish that you're serving.
In a small sauté pan on medium heat, cook the tomatoes with the olive oil, shallot and ginger. Add the red miso paste, season with salt and pepper, and simmer. When the vinaigrette has thickened, thin out with a tablespoon or two of chicken stock if desired. Remove from heat and serve with a piece of fish.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts