- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
This Thursday, Pour Yourself a Glass of Chardonnay
Recipe of the day
- Sonoma County’s Dry Creek Valley, Tons More than Zinfandel
- Hilarious Bottle of Wine Tells Teachers, ‘Our Child Might Be the Reason You Drink, So Enjoy This Bottle on Us’
- The Rise of Roussanne
- Inside Francis Ford Coppola’s Family-Friendly Sonoma Winery
- Legendary Rhône Winemaker Noël Verset Succumbs at 95
From mobile apps that allow users to virtually toast on special occasions to websites dedicated to flash sales, when it comes to technological advances in the world of wine, it seems that we've seen it all. With that in mind, Bakas Media is encouraging wine lovers everywhere to take part in the second annual Chardonnay Day virtual tasting this Thursday.
Participants can use a variety of social networking platforms to join in the festivities, including adding the official #Chardonnay hash tag to their tweets all day. Co-hosts of the event include a variety of wine experts, purveyors, and producers, such as — Miss Vicky Wine, Qwoff.com, Nectar Tasting Room, Simple Hedonisms, Wines.com, and The Noble Rot.
So this Thursday, pour yourself a glass (or two) of your favorite Chardonnay, log online and join the party.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts