- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Throw a Fourth of July Brunch Party
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
Everyone loves a Fourth of July party, and everyone loves brunch. So this year, why not combine the two favorites and break away from the average July 4 BBQ by hosting a Fourth of July brunch party instead?
Not only will you now have more time to attend other late-afternoon parties throughout the neighborhood, but you will also relieve your fellow entertainer friends from having to prepare a decadent and festive breakfast along with their other hosting chores.
The festive brunch recipe opportunities are endless! With so many delicious berries showcasing with our nation's colors, show off your creativity with waffles, pancakes, pastries, parfaits, muffins, and so much more. For recipe ideas that will be finished before you can say "Happy Independence Day," check out our 10 Brunch Dishes Made in 10 Minutes or Less. And it doesn’t stop there — for July 4 brunch cocktail inspiration, check out our Fourth of July Cocktail Recipes, along with these Fourth of July Strawberry Shortcakes that your guests will adore. Now, start the holiday off right and celebrate!
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts