Third Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival
Recipe of the day
- NYC Wine & Food Fest Returns with Midnight Jazz Breakfast, the Art of Sushi, and More
- The Winners of the 2015 Memphis in May World BBQ Cooking Contest
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
August 22nd will mark the beginning of the third annual Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival, according to a press release.
Taking place in downtown Los Angeles, the event will last four days and three nights and will feature a series of food and wine tastings. 1st and 2nd Streets of Grand Avenue will close to allow for live demonstrations from Jenn-Air Master Class Series along with wine tastings, book signings, mixology seminars, and live musical performances.
Over 100 celebrity chefs will participate in the event, including Giada De Laurentiis, Curtis Stone, and Tyler Florence.
Los Angeles Mayor Antonia Villaraigosa said that “the size, scope, and quality of the festival only add to the momentum Los Angeles has experienced as a place where culinary enthusiasts from around the world should visit frequently.”
Each day will have a different specialty event, such as Festa Italiana and the Lexus Grand Tasting which will each allow for participants to interact with the chefs while experiencing aspects of Los Angeles culinary culture.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts