Around the Web
- Terroir - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content , or skip to search
- Terroir Tribeca - Tribeca - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content
- Terroir - East Village - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content , or
- More from the web
- Terroir Murray Hill - Murray Hill/Kips Bay - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine
- Terroir Tribeca Menu - Tribeca - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to
- Terroir Menu - East Village - New York Magazine Restaurant Guide New York Magazine Skip to content
Try the beet risotto balls, the lamb meatballs, the duck ham panini, or the ham blade steak. Recommended wine: Paul Achs Zweigelt.
Check out the bathroom here. One of the best in NYC!
Pop Art NYC
One of our favorite wine bars in the city, where novice wine drinkers and oenophiles alike can taste something new.
Ask Tanner for his red picks. He'll take excellent care of you. And be sure to try with the fried risotto balls (oxtail and/or beet&gorgonzola).
the beet salad is to die for
The compact, 24-seat spot includes a communal table where oenophiles can enjoy small bites ranging from panini and charcuterie to pasta and meatball specials.
You're getting older. Not so much hard stuff now. Maybe a glass of wine, a bite to eat. But delicious wine & tasty bites. And good, cool music. Maybe some old punk. Here's a tip: go here.
Have a glass. Have an additional glass. Fuck it, just keep drinking.
Ask for Colin. Then ask for the calamari and the beet-gorgonzola meatballs. You won't regret either.
Huge selection of Rieslings
The cellar here is epic, but the focus is celebrating Riesling. The happy hour special gets you a free glass of sherry every day between 5pm-7pm.
A wine bar in the East Village of New York City that is completely driven on quality and esoteric selections. They operate a wine bar the way one should: to educate. - Gary Vaynerchuk
The veal meatball sub is amazing. Also drink a glass of Pinot bianco Vorberg!
Amazing! All the dishes were extraordinary. Gnocci was the best, beet risotto balls, fenel salad. Pick anything
Great happy hour, especially if you love drinking fantastic Sherry for $3!
Excellent selection of white wines, try the sheldrake or the Gotham project on tap, both quality wines
Probably one of the best wine bars in the east village. Order everything on the menu. You won't be disappointed.
Very chilly wine bar, they LOVE Riesling and what a blessing for Finger Laker... They do Riesling glass every weekend all summer up to 30 different kinds
Excellent wine list, and a cozy laid-back vibe. Check out their Riesling selection during the summer months, you won't be disappointed!
get Karl Lagler from the Wachau/ Austria! Riesling or GV. Prost