Teen's Prom Dress Uses 18,000 Starburst Wrappers
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
High schoolers are probably freaking out everywhere because it's prom season, but this girl's got it figured out.
A Michigan teenager decided to make her dress, which is very artsy of her, out of Starburst wrappers, which is very teenager-y of her.
WLUC-TV reports that the dress uses 18,000 wrappers and five months to make, with friends, family, and schoolmates donating help and all those wrappers. Of course, this isn't the first time a prom dress has been made with Starburst paper (apparently it's a thing), but we feel like this version might be more comfortable.
Watch the news report below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts