Taylor Swift Celebrates with Sushi
Today on The Daily Meal
- Papa John's Offering Taylor Swift Pizza Party
- Taylor Swift and Conor Kennedy Dine at New York Pizzeria and More Celebrity News
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Have a Dinner Date and More Celebrity News
- Taylor Swift Celebrates Her Birthday with Harry Styles in England
- Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Dine During Another Vacation and More Celebrity News
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
What do you do after being crowned Woman of the Year at the Billboard Music Awards? Eat sushi. At least, that’s what Taylor Swift did this Sunday.
The country music singer ate at the Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge in Las Vegas with some close family and friends. The night’s meal included Big Eye Tuna Pizza, Lobster Carpaccio, Yellowtail Serrano, Duck Prosciutto, Grilled Eggplant Skewers, Kobe Beef Tataki, Kobe Beef Short Ribs, Baked Crab Hand Rolls, and Strawberry Rolls.
The restaurant seems to be the go-to place for Swift to celebrate her musical achievements. After being named Entertainer of the Year at the CMA Awards in April, she headed there to feast upon Tuna Pizza, Kobe Beef Tataki, and Tai Snapper.
Keep an eye out at Yellowtail for Swift after her next big win. She will probably be eating sushi using the customized chopsticks, engraved with her name, that the restaurant gave her.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts