Taylor Swift Celebrates with Sushi
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
What do you do after being crowned Woman of the Year at the Billboard Music Awards? Eat sushi. At least, that’s what Taylor Swift did this Sunday.
The country music singer ate at the Yellowtail Japanese Restaurant & Lounge in Las Vegas with some close family and friends. The night’s meal included Big Eye Tuna Pizza, Lobster Carpaccio, Yellowtail Serrano, Duck Prosciutto, Grilled Eggplant Skewers, Kobe Beef Tataki, Kobe Beef Short Ribs, Baked Crab Hand Rolls, and Strawberry Rolls.
The restaurant seems to be the go-to place for Swift to celebrate her musical achievements. After being named Entertainer of the Year at the CMA Awards in April, she headed there to feast upon Tuna Pizza, Kobe Beef Tataki, and Tai Snapper.
Keep an eye out at Yellowtail for Swift after her next big win. She will probably be eating sushi using the customized chopsticks, engraved with her name, that the restaurant gave her.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts