Take a Bite Out of These 14 Heart-Inspired Cakes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
If you haven’t made restaurant reservations or a plan yet for the evening of Feb. 14, no worries — there’s still plenty of time to get creative in the kitchen for your valentine.
Dinner is always an option — and with these great date tips for staying at home we have you covered — but what about a sweet and festive finale?
We’re thinking cake, and not just any cake — a heart-shaped and infused cake. After all, the key to the heart is in the stomach, right?
From mini cakes with romantic messages to an Elvis-inspired creation, there is something on this list for every type of valentine.
Take a peek through these love-inspired confections, and if you decide to bake a cake of your own, snap a photo and tweet at us @thedailymeal — we’re always feeling the love.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts