- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Taco Bell Releasing Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos Early
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
Just in case you were counting down the hours until you could get your hands on the Cool Ranch-flavored Doritos Locos Tacos, Taco Bell has news that might make you happy.
The cool Ranch DLT, which was supposed to be released March 7, will now be available March 6 to fans, Taco Bell's Facebook page says. "We're letting our fans buy Cool Ranch DLT a day early! See you on March 6th," read the post, which was uploaded last night.
The chain hinted at the Cool Ranch taco over the summer, after the original Doritos Locos Tacos debuted (with taco shells made of cheesy Doritos). The original DLT became one of the fastest selling products from the chain, a far cry from their "classier" Cantina Bell menu. We're not sure what this says about Taco Bell's eatership, but we will say that they better start moving on some other crazy taco mashups. Personally, we really like Hot Cheetos.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts