Taco Bell Releasing Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos Early
Recipe of the day
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
Just in case you were counting down the hours until you could get your hands on the Cool Ranch-flavored Doritos Locos Tacos, Taco Bell has news that might make you happy.
The cool Ranch DLT, which was supposed to be released March 7, will now be available March 6 to fans, Taco Bell's Facebook page says. "We're letting our fans buy Cool Ranch DLT a day early! See you on March 6th," read the post, which was uploaded last night.
The chain hinted at the Cool Ranch taco over the summer, after the original Doritos Locos Tacos debuted (with taco shells made of cheesy Doritos). The original DLT became one of the fastest selling products from the chain, a far cry from their "classier" Cantina Bell menu. We're not sure what this says about Taco Bell's eatership, but we will say that they better start moving on some other crazy taco mashups. Personally, we really like Hot Cheetos.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts