Taco Bell Releasing Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos Early
Today on The Daily Meal
- Taco Bell May Debut Cool Ranch Doritos Taco Shell This Summer
- Taco Bell Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco Hitting Stores March 7
- Taco Bell Testing Fiery Chicken Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco
- Taco Bell Confirms Cool Ranch Doritos Tacos, Testing New 'Flamas' Flavor
- Taco Bell to Reveal Next Doritos Locos Taco via Snapchat
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Just in case you were counting down the hours until you could get your hands on the Cool Ranch-flavored Doritos Locos Tacos, Taco Bell has news that might make you happy.
The cool Ranch DLT, which was supposed to be released March 7, will now be available March 6 to fans, Taco Bell's Facebook page says. "We're letting our fans buy Cool Ranch DLT a day early! See you on March 6th," read the post, which was uploaded last night.
The chain hinted at the Cool Ranch taco over the summer, after the original Doritos Locos Tacos debuted (with taco shells made of cheesy Doritos). The original DLT became one of the fastest selling products from the chain, a far cry from their "classier" Cantina Bell menu. We're not sure what this says about Taco Bell's eatership, but we will say that they better start moving on some other crazy taco mashups. Personally, we really like Hot Cheetos.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts