Taco Bell Probably Launching Spicy Doritos Locos Taco
Recipe of the day
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
Oh boy; another announcement from stoner food (slash sometimes healthy food?) chain Taco Bell: a new Doritos Locos Taco is coming. "Soon," they say.
In a new YouTube video (plus Vine, plus Instagram since now they're doing that video thing, too), the team creates a sign via fire that reads "new DLT," which commenters are saying means a spicy Doritos-flavored nacho. Which makes sense, of course.
We've reached out to Taco Bell representatives to see if we could get the skinny on the situation, but spicy Doritos Locos Tacos does seem to be the next likely step in this fast-food junk-food fusion mess we're in. But if you're too antsy to even wait for some of the news, you can try mashing up something from two chains: Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. These guys made a taco pizza, all while singing Das Racist's "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" (the last part we're assuming).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts