Taco Bell Probably Launching Spicy Doritos Locos Taco
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
Oh boy; another announcement from stoner food (slash sometimes healthy food?) chain Taco Bell: a new Doritos Locos Taco is coming. "Soon," they say.
In a new YouTube video (plus Vine, plus Instagram since now they're doing that video thing, too), the team creates a sign via fire that reads "new DLT," which commenters are saying means a spicy Doritos-flavored nacho. Which makes sense, of course.
We've reached out to Taco Bell representatives to see if we could get the skinny on the situation, but spicy Doritos Locos Tacos does seem to be the next likely step in this fast-food junk-food fusion mess we're in. But if you're too antsy to even wait for some of the news, you can try mashing up something from two chains: Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. These guys made a taco pizza, all while singing Das Racist's "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" (the last part we're assuming).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts