Taco Bell Probably Launching Spicy Doritos Locos Taco
Recipe of the day
- Triscuit Flavors: How Many Are There?
- Parents Required to Sign Permission Slips for Kids to Eat Oreos
- Velveeta Bagel Bites and 9 More Insane Mashups That Could Come Out of the Kraft-Heinz Merger
- Heinz and Kraft Merge to Form World’s Fifth-Largest Food Company
- No More Ketchup Bottle Abuse: This No-Stick Bottle Invention Is Genius
Oh boy; another announcement from stoner food (slash sometimes healthy food?) chain Taco Bell: a new Doritos Locos Taco is coming. "Soon," they say.
In a new YouTube video (plus Vine, plus Instagram since now they're doing that video thing, too), the team creates a sign via fire that reads "new DLT," which commenters are saying means a spicy Doritos-flavored nacho. Which makes sense, of course.
We've reached out to Taco Bell representatives to see if we could get the skinny on the situation, but spicy Doritos Locos Tacos does seem to be the next likely step in this fast-food junk-food fusion mess we're in. But if you're too antsy to even wait for some of the news, you can try mashing up something from two chains: Pizza Hut and Taco Bell. These guys made a taco pizza, all while singing Das Racist's "Combination Pizza Hut and Taco Bell" (the last part we're assuming).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts