Sushi Chef Convicted of Murder and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal's Media Mix brings you the biggest news around the food world.
Sushi Chef Convicted of Murder: Julian Kurita was found guilty of decapitating his father with a fish knife, and faces life in prison at his upcoming sentencing. [New York Daily News]
Lettuce Recalled Around the Country: A California lettuce-grower has expanded recalls amid concerns of listeria contamination. [MSNBC]
New Charges Against Restaurant Attackers: After the weekend's violent riots in a suburban Chicago retaurant, new video evidence has led to charges for five people involved. [Chicago Tribune]
New Infographic Predicts End of Fish: New reports show the most intensively fished areas of the world — and how human consumption of fish is slowly deteriorating the fish populations. [Washington Post]
4-Year-Olds Served Alcohol at Frenchy's: The Florida children were given alcoholic daiquiris instead of the virigin, frozen ones their mother ordered, said authorities. [UPI.com]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts