- California Wine Month begins
Store-Bought Cookies You Didn't Know Were Vegan
Recipe of the day
Most popular Stories
- EXCLUSIVE: Baskin-Robbins Celebrates 70th Birthday with Banana Splits and Mini Cupcakes
- Enterprising Genius Invents Gadget to Keep Roommates From Stealing Your Nutella
- Food Truck-Goers Will Soon Be Able to Pay Using Apple Pay
- Bread From Sara Lee, Nature’s Harvest, and Other Brands Recalled Over Glass Fragments
- Dunkin’ Donuts and Reese’s Have Teamed Up for the Perfect Peanut Butter Doughnut
When it comes to switching from a traditional Western diet to a plant-based, mostly vegan diet, it’s nice to know that you don’t have to give up all your favorite convenience foods to start eating better. Here are some store-bought cookie favorites that are made without animal products. Keep in mind, however, that foods made without animal products aren’t automatically healthy. These desserts are still just that — treats that should be eaten sparingly due to the high sugar and fat content. Still, from time to time, a little indulgence is sure welcome. Especially when you know it’s done vegan style.
— brooke mclay, Babble
Keebler's classic vanilla cookies, filled with cream are free from eggs, butter, and other animal products, making them a fun vegan-friendly snack.
Pop up a fabulously sweet treat without straying from your vegan diet when you grab a box of unfrosted Brown Sugar, Blueberry, or Strawberry Pop-Tarts.
Entenmann's Single Serve Cherry Snack Pies
Actually, the apple and lemon pies are vegan, too! Who knew that eschewing animal products could be so tasty?!
That sound you hear is a sigh of relief from vegan hopeful's everywhere. If you've ever thought, "I could be vegan, but I'd miss Oreo's," you can now rest assured you won't have to miss them at all.
Nutter Butter Cookies
That creamy, peanut buttery goodness of this classic Nabisco cookie can still be part your midnight snacking. Totally vegan!
More From Babble:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts