Stephanie Izard's Eggplant Naan and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Stephanie Izard's Little Goat to Open Friday
- José Andrés' Fried Baby Artichokes and More Recipes
- Recipe Review: Mark Bittman's Stone Fruit Recipes and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Animal’s Glazed Ribs, Marcus Samuelsson’s Steak Salad, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Michel Bras’s Perfect Potato Crisps, Strawberry Meringue, and More…
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
An amazingly creamy, non-fishy chowder and biscuits from Nova Scotia.
What to do with clams? Easy: Broil green clams with a bacon-y crumble.
It's right about time to whip out a classic peach melba.
Simple, delicious, and unique? Make blueberry dumplings, with a soft dough similar to chicken and dumplings dropped over stewed blueberries (and a touch of cold cream). We want that in our mouths.
For an easy dessert, grab the best you can and indulge in a little zabaglione custard.
Take snow peas and shiitake mushrooms, toss them with some grilled teriyaki steak, and you've got an enviable salad.
Literally the best thing to do with berries: Fire-roast them, toss them on crostini, and serve.
Portland Press Herald
Adding pepper to sweets is our new favorite trick. Try it in this strawberry, black pepper, and orange pound cake.
Forget cronuts; make cake truffles with old donuts, like these blueberry-lime donut truffles.
Wall Street Journal
Chicago favorite Stephanie Izard shares her recipe for naan topped with eggplant caponata, yogurt, and tarragon.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts