State Fair Potato Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 23%
|Folic Acid (B9)||60µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
Drizzling sweet pickle juice over the warm potatoes is the secret to this delicious salad.
- 3 1/2 poundss red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup juices from jar of sweet pickles
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 teaspoonss Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles