State Fair Potato Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 23%
|Folic Acid (B9)||60µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
Drizzling sweet pickle juice over the warm potatoes is the secret to this delicious salad.
- 3 1/2 poundss red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup juices from jar of sweet pickles
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 teaspoonss Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles