State Fair Potato Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 23%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||60µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
Drizzling sweet pickle juice over the warm potatoes is the secret to this delicious salad.
- 3 1/2 poundss red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup juices from jar of sweet pickles
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 teaspoonss Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles