State Fair Potato Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 23%
|Folic Acid (B9)||60µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
Drizzling sweet pickle juice over the warm potatoes is the secret to this delicious salad.
- 3 1/2 poundss red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup juices from jar of sweet pickles
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 teaspoonss Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles