State Fair Potato Salad Recipe
Daily Value: 23%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||60µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
Drizzling sweet pickle juice over the warm potatoes is the secret to this delicious salad.
- 3 1/2 poundss red-skinned potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup juices from jar of sweet pickles
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 4 teaspoonss Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet pickles