Stars Who Sip: 7 Celebrities with Coffee Lines
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
Sure, some celebrities are still lining up to sell their own branded wines or liquor (how's it going out there, Dennis Rodman and Nicki Minaj?). But now, it's clear that celebrities are endorsing their other beverage of choice: coffee.
Whether it's lending a name to a coffee bag, starting a charitable organization for farmers, or making a multi-million-dollar investment, these celebrities are all proving that a caffeine addiction plus stardom can go a long way. The latest star to hop on the celebrity coffee wagon? Robert DeNiro's wife, Grace Hightower. She started a coffee company to support coffee-growing farmers in Rwanda, proving that a chic drink can be a way to give back. This got us thinking about the other celebrities affiliated with coffee companies. We've compiled a list of celebrities who have affiliations with coffee companies, most of whom do so for humanitarian reasons.
celebrity branded wines and spirits (or at least, we hope so). And for most, coffee lines and shops are not just for profit, but more of a way to give back. From Leonardo DiCaprio's line with La Colombe for sustainability profits, to Hugh Jackman's crusade for education, community development, and small business, celebrities are going above and beyond to join up with coffee companies and make a difference.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts