Spinach and Strawberry Salad
- 1/2 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Pound baby spinach
- 1 Cup strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/3 Cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 2 Ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- Whole Foods Market Ginger Spice Sugar Cookies
- Whole Foods Market Molasses Gingerbread Cookies
- Spiced Peanut Butter Cookies
- Grilled Flat Iron Tortas
- Cedar Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Coffee Rub
- Grilled Sausages with Maple-Glazed Fruit
- Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- Kielbasa Apple Kabobs
- Dry-aged Steaks with Grilled Salsa
This baby spinach salad is dressed in raspberry vinaigrette and tossed with fresh strawberries, almonds, and creamy goat cheese. What could be more simple and delightful?
In a large bowl, whisk together the shallot and raspberry vinegar. While whisking constantly, drizzle in the extra-virgin olive oil to make a vinaigrette. Add the spinach, strawberries, almonds, and goat cheese, and gently toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Calories per serving:115 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb, Low Sodium Sugar Conscious, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.