Spend the Holidays with The Daily Meal
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
To help make sure you celebrate in style, The Daily Meal is sharing all the tools you need this holiday season — we're getting you prepped, prepared, and equipped for every aspect of the holidays, from gift-giving to holiday hosting, and even showing you how to nail the big toast before dinner.
While we’ve wrapped up Thanksgiving and are about to head right into Hanukkah, there is still a ton to conquer on the food front, from deciding on a menu to decorating the tree with food-focused ornaments and finding the perfect holiday market while on vacation. These things, along with many others, are what we’re looking forward to sharing with you in the next few weeks.
So if you’re wondering how to make a first date festive or if you really want the lowdown on all things gingerbread, look no further than your friendly editors at The Daily Meal.
We’ll be bring the holiday cheer in all things Cook, Drink, Eat, Travel, and Entertain, from the lighting of the menorah on Hanukkah to the kiss at midnight on New Year’s — so stick around. And oh yeah, happy holidays!
Without further adieu, We give you our official holiday guide.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts