- Chez Panisse opens (1971)
So Many Beyoncés in This Pepsi Ad, We Cannot Handle It
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
- Russell Wilson Swears By Recovery Water to Help Him Get Over an Injury
- Anheuser-Busch Shipped 50,000 Cans of Water to Firefighters Battling Fires in Western United States
- Shaq and Mike Miller Are Launching an Energy Drink in Hong Kong
- Remember That Time Berkeley, California, Tried to Tax Soda? Apparently It’s Not Working Out
All right girls; if you want to check how old you are, see how many of these Beyoncés you can recognize in the Pepsi ad below.
In the just-released promo for the soda (because, sure, B drinks soda. Uh huh), it starts off with Beyoncé rehearsing, taking a drink of Pepsi, and then seeing all her past selves in the mirrors in her rehearsal room. JT shout-out, anyone?
Watch below to see how many Beyoncés you recognize. Do you recognize 2001 B from 'Bootylicious'? What about 2003 'Crazy in Love'? And obviously, there's the 2008 'Single Ladies' Beyoncé, with that killer metal glove, not to mention "Love on Top" and "Deja Vu." There's even a snippet of her upcoming single, 'Grown Woman.' And while Pepsi probably won't help any of us get her moves, her swag, or even get the mirrors to burst behind us as we pull a dramatic jazz pose, we still have to watch this over and over again while praying for tickets to her Mrs. Carter tour. Get it girl.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts