So Many Beyoncés in This Pepsi Ad, We Cannot Handle It
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
All right girls; if you want to check how old you are, see how many of these Beyoncés you can recognize in the Pepsi ad below.
In the just-released promo for the soda (because, sure, B drinks soda. Uh huh), it starts off with Beyoncé rehearsing, taking a drink of Pepsi, and then seeing all her past selves in the mirrors in her rehearsal room. JT shout-out, anyone?
Watch below to see how many Beyoncés you recognize. Do you recognize 2001 B from 'Bootylicious'? What about 2003 'Crazy in Love'? And obviously, there's the 2008 'Single Ladies' Beyoncé, with that killer metal glove, not to mention "Love on Top" and "Deja Vu." There's even a snippet of her upcoming single, 'Grown Woman.' And while Pepsi probably won't help any of us get her moves, her swag, or even get the mirrors to burst behind us as we pull a dramatic jazz pose, we still have to watch this over and over again while praying for tickets to her Mrs. Carter tour. Get it girl.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts