'SNL' Parodies Paula Deen Lawsuit
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
SNL's classic Paula Deen butter towels sketch is an office favorite, but the comedy show's latest take on the queen of Southern cooking is pretty amazing.
Weekend Update interviewed Kristen Wiig's Paula Deen about the scandalous sexual harassment lawsuit filed by a former general manager. "Those allegations are as stupid as fat-free cream cheese," SNL Deen says in the clip below. "And that's as stupid as stupid can get."
As for Bubba Hier's alleged porn habits, "I love Twinkies," she explains. "So one day I'm just Googling 'Twinkies' up a storm and one of my butter covered fingers slipped and I clicked on 'twink.' Well next thing you know I'm lookin' at two young men shakin' their dangalangs just as fast as you can imagine being shook at you. You ever have that happen to you Seth?"
Now, the very serious N-word allegation also gets a response, with SNL Deen saying, "I would rather diet and exercise than use the N word." Then again, she does think that refers to "nutrition." Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts