Snackshot of the Day: Lobster Roll
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking.
Today's Snackshot is of a lobster roll from Woodhouse Fish Co. in San Francisco. The Bay Area is known not only for its Mexican food, but also its seafood (a must-have on any visit is clam chowder, especially in a bread bowl). The lobster roll from Woodhouse is just one of many options there; try the oysters, the Dungeness crab, or the catch of the day, fresh daily. To drink, San Francisco brewery Anchor Steam is on offer, along with riesling from Santa Barbara winery Radog.
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts