- Alton Brown born (1962)
Snackshot of the Day: Cinnamon Roll
Recipe of the day
- You Can Now Order and Pay for Your Subway Sandwich Online or on Your Smart Watch
- Watch: Company Tries to Prove Their Dog Food Is Good by Tricking Humans Into Eating It
- This Dairy Queen Has Been Playing By Its Own Rules Since 1949
- KFC Canada Has a Chicken Bucket That Prints Out Photos
- Hardee’s Introduces All-Natural, Grass-Fed Burger to Menu
The Daily Meal's editors, contributors, and readers dig into some pretty great restaurants, festivals, and meals. There's not always enough time to give a full review of a restaurant or describe in depth why a place, its food, and the people who prepare it are noteworthy, so Snackshot of the Day does what photographs do best, rely on the image to do most of the talking.
Today's Snackshot is of a cinnamon roll from Doughnut Plant in New York City. It's hard not to love a dough spiral lined with sweet cinnamon and dripping with creamy icing. This cinnamon roll comes from New York City, but if you can't make it to the Lower East Side or the Chelsea Hotel, swing by the Japan or Korea locations.
Read more about The Daily Meal's Snackshot feature. To submit a photo, email jbruce[at]thedailymeal.com, subject: "Snackshots."
Follow The Daily Meal's photo editor Jane Bruce on Twitter.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts