Skinny Takes on Your Favorite Naughty Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Planning a big meal for your man but don't want to be too bloated to do the deed? These decadent recipes are perfect for a big romantic meal, from appetizers to sides to entrées and desserts.
While you might be counting calories and shying away from fried foods, your dinner date might not be. Luckily, we've rounded up some decadent, naughty favorite recipes that you can make for Valentine's Day without breaking your diet (you know, the one you've definitely been keeping since New Year's).
These recipes, pasta and fries included, have all the flavor and less of the calories, meaning you can have your cake, eat it, and not have to worry about falling asleep from a food coma.[slideshow:
Click through our slideshow for Skinny Takes on Your Favorite Naughty Recipes. From skinny Alfredo pasta to chocolate chip cookies for dessert, these dishes will be decadence you won't regret (we cannot, unfortunately, say the same for that one night stand).
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts