Skillet Cassoulet Recipe
- 2 Teaspoons canola oil
- 1/4 Pound smoked turkey kielbasa, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 Pound fully cooked boneless ham, cubed
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 celery rib, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 15-ounce can no-salt-added white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can no-salt-added diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 Teaspoons dried thyme
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
This dish is full of flavor, and the little spice from the kielbasa makes a nice hearty combo for a flavorful meal.
For more recipes, visit Taste of Home
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add kielbasa, ham, carrots, celery and onion; cook and stir until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 4-5 minutes or until heated through
Calories per serving:420 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.