Singer Sues McDonald's After Finding Glass in Chicken Sandwich
Recipe of the day
- Mariscos German’s Fish Voted the Best Taco in San Diego
- Seattle Welcomes Canal Market: A Modern Mercantile
- Is Shake Shack Working on a Chicken Sandwich? Signs Point to Yes
- KFC Launches a Bluetooth Tray That Doubles as a Smart Device and a Food Transporter
- Former Food Network Chef Sued for Playing Marvin Gaye Too Loudly in His Restaurant
A gospel singer is reportedly suing McDonald's after she claims she ate a piece of glass in a chicken sandwich in 2010, the New York Post reports.
Jacquelin Simpson, 52, filed suit in the Brooklyn Supreme Court, saying she has since lost the ability to sing soprano since the incident three years ago. "Now when I sing, I have a hoarse, rattly voice," Simpson told the New York Post. "I still sing alto, but I can’t sing soprano like I used to."
Furthermore, Simpson claims the damage to her voice has also led to gender confusion over the phone. "I have to make a lot of calls for work, and I have to tell people that I’m not a man," Simpson said. "Before, that never happened."
Of course, this isn't the first time terrible things have been discovered in fast food; past incidents have included customers allegedly finding used condoms, feathers, and a mouse in their fast-food meals. We're not eating anything, ever again.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts