Sign Up for the Recipe of the Day Newsletter!
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
We know you love to cook. That's why you're here, right? Right. But we also know that sometimes, even the most passionate home cooks need a little inspiration. For that reason, when we first started The Daily Meal, we created the Recipe of the Day. It's up on The Daily Meal homepage every day in the Features section, as well as the Cook channel page, and with each carefully selected recipe, we always aim to follow the seasons, give inspiration for the next big holiday, and provide easy-to-make recipes during the workweek and fun projects for the weekend. The recipes we select cater to a wide array of experience levels, whether you're just starting to get comfortable with chopping onions or are virtually a seasoned chef, making soufflés with confidence.
But, did you know that there is also a Recipe of the Day newsletter? That's right. By signing up, you get a daily sneak peak at tomorrow's Recipe of the Day, along with a curated selection of related recipes that you might also like. So what are you waiting for?
Will Budiaman is the Recipe Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts