The Science of Junk Food and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Science of Junk Food: While market research helps companies figure out what other products the world needs, two magic ingredients always help: sugar and salt. [NY Times]
English Whiskey vs. Scotch: London's first distillery in more than 100 years is planning on producing single malt whiskey, experimenting with other woods to see how non-oak casks affect the flavor. [NPR]
Curtis Duffy Profile: A fascinating look at the life of the Chicago chef. [Chicago Tribune]
Revel Filing for Bankruptcy: Less than a year after their grand opening, the Atlantic City casino/restaurant haven is filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection. [USA Today]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts