- Taco Day
Scenes From the 2011 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
Recipe of the day
- Greenpeace Launches Campaign Against Chicken of the Sea Tuna
- An Employee Lost A Leg and Another Lost 2 Fingertips at a Kentucky Fried Chicken Supplier
- Burritos: How Can a Culinary Opinion be Wrong?
- There’s a Scientific Reason Why You’re So Obsessed With Pizza
- This Horrifying New App Will Let People Rate Fellow Humans Like Restaurants
The brainchild of charming Southern entrepreneurs, Dominique Love and Elizabeth Feichter, the inaugural Atlanta Food & Wine Festival has set out to celebrate Southern food, drink, and way of life. It's a great opportunity to talk with great chefs, taste some great food and drink, and experience the first year of an exciting new festival. For more about the festival read an interview with the founders, and some participating chefs including: John Currence, Michael Paley, and Tim Love.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts