- Todd English born (1960)
Scenes From the 2011 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
Recipe of the day
- ‘Yes, You Are Responsible for Your Franchises,’ Labor Board Scolds Fast Food Chains
- The Vegan Seafood Tower: This. Changes. Everything.
- Why Roanoke, Virginia is an Example to Our Nation
- Subway Knew About Jared Fogle’s Creepy Exploits but Did Nothing to Stop Them, Franchisee Says
- Californians Demanding Labels for Food Products Made with Fracking Wastewater
The brainchild of charming Southern entrepreneurs, Dominique Love and Elizabeth Feichter, the inaugural Atlanta Food & Wine Festival has set out to celebrate Southern food, drink, and way of life. It's a great opportunity to talk with great chefs, taste some great food and drink, and experience the first year of an exciting new festival. For more about the festival read an interview with the founders, and some participating chefs including: John Currence, Michael Paley, and Tim Love.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts