Scenes From the 2011 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The brainchild of charming Southern entrepreneurs, Dominique Love and Elizabeth Feichter, the inaugural Atlanta Food & Wine Festival has set out to celebrate Southern food, drink, and way of life. It's a great opportunity to talk with great chefs, taste some great food and drink, and experience the first year of an exciting new festival. For more about the festival read an interview with the founders, and some participating chefs including: John Currence, Michael Paley, and Tim Love.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts