- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Scenes From the 2011 Atlanta Food & Wine Festival
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
The brainchild of charming Southern entrepreneurs, Dominique Love and Elizabeth Feichter, the inaugural Atlanta Food & Wine Festival has set out to celebrate Southern food, drink, and way of life. It's a great opportunity to talk with great chefs, taste some great food and drink, and experience the first year of an exciting new festival. For more about the festival read an interview with the founders, and some participating chefs including: John Currence, Michael Paley, and Tim Love.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts