Sandra Lee Changed Outfits 7 Times
Recipe of the day
- Pete Wells Awards Two Stars to Mu Ramen
- Marc Murphy Publishes First Cookbook, ‘Season with Authority’
- The 25th James Beard Awards Unveil the 2015 Top Culinary Class in Chicago
- Joshua Ozersky, Award-Winning Food Critic, Found Dead at Age 47
- Bâtard, Blue Hill at Stone Barns, and More Winners of the 2015 James Beard Awards
During last night's Sandra's Halloween Wonderland, New York's de facto first lady changed into seven (mostly) ridiculous costumes, namely the Tim Burton-esque Mad Hatter one.
Eater rounded up all seven, so now you can see Sandra Lee as (what looks to be) a woodland fairy, Alice in Wonderland, Cher, Lucille Ball, a ghost pirate, Sandy Claus (?!), and the Mad Hatter.
As for the Mad Hatter-Wonderland table setup, we imagine you'd end up feeling a little loopy after all the cocktails and bunnies. [Eater]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts