Sandra Lee Changed Outfits 7 Times
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
During last night's Sandra's Halloween Wonderland, New York's de facto first lady changed into seven (mostly) ridiculous costumes, namely the Tim Burton-esque Mad Hatter one.
Eater rounded up all seven, so now you can see Sandra Lee as (what looks to be) a woodland fairy, Alice in Wonderland, Cher, Lucille Ball, a ghost pirate, Sandy Claus (?!), and the Mad Hatter.
As for the Mad Hatter-Wonderland table setup, we imagine you'd end up feeling a little loopy after all the cocktails and bunnies. [Eater]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts