Sandra Lee Changed Outfits 7 Times
Recipe of the day
- Top Chefs Review — and Rate — America's Food Critics
- Guy Fieri’s Proposed ‘Hunt-Ryd’ Sonoma County Winery Rejected by Zoning Board
- Here’s an Amazing Photo of Chef José Andrés Hanging Out with a Stingray at the Cayman Cookout
- World Champion Boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Says He and Gordon Ramsay will Open the World’s Best Restaurant Together
- Norman Van Aken's Kitchen Conversations: Sanford "Sandy" D'Amato
During last night's Sandra's Halloween Wonderland, New York's de facto first lady changed into seven (mostly) ridiculous costumes, namely the Tim Burton-esque Mad Hatter one.
Eater rounded up all seven, so now you can see Sandra Lee as (what looks to be) a woodland fairy, Alice in Wonderland, Cher, Lucille Ball, a ghost pirate, Sandy Claus (?!), and the Mad Hatter.
As for the Mad Hatter-Wonderland table setup, we imagine you'd end up feeling a little loopy after all the cocktails and bunnies. [Eater]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts