Sandra Lee Changed Outfits 7 Times
Recipe of the day
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
- Noma Documentary Launches Indiegogo Campaign
- Pete Wells Awards No Stars to Javelina, Shows Off His Backhand
- April Bloomfield in Talks for Elaborate 4-Story Restaurant with a Rooftop in Downtown Manhattan
- The Daily Meal Talks Career, Cuisine, and Contributions with Stephan Pyles
During last night's Sandra's Halloween Wonderland, New York's de facto first lady changed into seven (mostly) ridiculous costumes, namely the Tim Burton-esque Mad Hatter one.
Eater rounded up all seven, so now you can see Sandra Lee as (what looks to be) a woodland fairy, Alice in Wonderland, Cher, Lucille Ball, a ghost pirate, Sandy Claus (?!), and the Mad Hatter.
As for the Mad Hatter-Wonderland table setup, we imagine you'd end up feeling a little loopy after all the cocktails and bunnies. [Eater]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts