- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Sandra Lee Changed Outfits 7 Times
Recipe of the day
- Donald Trump Sues Chef José Andrés for $10 Million
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
- George Foreman Now Has His Own Online Butcher Shop
During last night's Sandra's Halloween Wonderland, New York's de facto first lady changed into seven (mostly) ridiculous costumes, namely the Tim Burton-esque Mad Hatter one.
Eater rounded up all seven, so now you can see Sandra Lee as (what looks to be) a woodland fairy, Alice in Wonderland, Cher, Lucille Ball, a ghost pirate, Sandy Claus (?!), and the Mad Hatter.
As for the Mad Hatter-Wonderland table setup, we imagine you'd end up feeling a little loopy after all the cocktails and bunnies. [Eater]
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts