San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival Returns
Recipe of the day
- NYC Wine & Food Fest Returns with Midnight Jazz Breakfast, the Art of Sushi, and More
- The Winners of the 2015 Memphis in May World BBQ Cooking Contest
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
The ninth annual San Diego Bay Wine & Food Festival, which celebrates San Diego’s food and drink scene, returns Nov. 14 to 18.
The festival brings together winemakers, gourmet food producers, San Diego’s top chefs, authors, and celebrity guest chefs for a five-day festival of cooking classes, wine-tasting seminars, and dinners with wine-pairings.
Highlights include the 8 Decades of Barolo & Italian Luncheon, where guests sip barolo wines from the past eight decades selected by Giancarlo Paterlini and dine on a multi-course dinner by Suzette Gresham, executive chef and co-owner of Michelin-starred Acquerello in San Francisco. Tickets for this event are $550.
Chef Billy Strynkowski of Cooking Light magazine is leading Flavors of the Mediterranean, an interactive cooking class. Guests will cook Mediterranean classics such as mushroom and Parmigiano bruschetta, and spicy Basque-style chicken. Tickets for the culinary class are $65.
Tayler Stein is a Junior Writer at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @TaylerSteinTDM.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts