- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
Ryan Gosling Gets a Souvenir Mug and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Valley Isle Excursions Provides a Luxurious, Leisurely Journey to Hana on Maui
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Papa John's Worker Gives Robber Pizza, Wings: A man who wanted to rob a pizza restaurant changed his mind after the clerk chatted with him, and he walked away with free pizza and wings to feed his family instead. [NY Post]
In Other Pizza Crime News: A Boston man allegedly held a pizza deliverywoman hostage for 40 minutes because he wanted her for a wife. [Grub Street]
Eddie Huang on BaoHaus, More: Here is The New York Times profile on the chef, who is releasing a memoir later this month. [NY Times]
Food Bullying on the Rise: Apparently the practice of threatening a kid with food allergies (by saying they'll bring in that food) is not an uncommon occurrence, and it could be fatal. [CBS]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts