- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
Rosemary Clooney's Goulash and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Happy Hump Day: Foods That Can Help You Smile Your Way Through the Mid-Week Blues
- 12 Recipes That Will Help You Stay Hydrated
- Put It in a Watermelon: 10 Recipes That Can Be Served In a Watermelon Half
- 9 Recipes That Will Make Your Kid Feel Like a Real Chef
- 10 Fresh Fruit Salsa Recipes You’ll Need This Summer
Check out our editors' picks for recipes from top food publications across the country.
Make this classic spaghetti cacio e pepe recipe with a healthy dose of Pecorino di Fossa a kitchen staple.
You can never go wrong with potato kugel served with sour cream.
Sam Sifton asks that you go above and beyond with this smothered pork chops recipe with star anise brine.
Forget chocolate and try out this persimmon pudding recipe for the holidays.
A 1914 recipe for molasses cookies gets reworked.
Almond butter cookies might just replace the classic peanut butter chocolate chip.
Rosemary Clooney's Viennese goulash might just be a necessary dose of Hollywood nostalgia this holiday season.
Try making steel-cut oats in a slowcooker the night before, for a perfectly comforting breakfast in the morning.
Portland Press Herald
You can't always have a cupboard full of canned tomatoes for pasta sauce when you need it, so this sardine and parsley spaghetti recipe is perfect for last-minute fixes.
Revamp fruitcake with this intense recipe for fruitcake brûlée and caramelized blood oranges.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts