Romantic Rendezvous: 5 Romantic Destinations
Recipe of the day
- Disney's Best Restaurants Around the World
- The South's 10 Most Iconic Foods and Where to Eat Them
- The Best Small Production Vineyards in Paso Robles, California: Il Cortile
- Crystal Cruise's Worldwide Voyages Dedicated to Authentic Dining Experiences
- Culinary and Golf Extravaganza Coming to Prestigious Riviera Nayarit
While many hotels and destinations claim to be romantic, many are just expensive rooms or dining rooms with a view. Joanna Brinjak, of airfare shopping engine CheapAir.com, has compiled five romantic getaways that offer beauty, great food, and an environment conducive to forming personal connections.
From the verdant rolling hills of Santa Barbara’s wine country to enjoying seafood by candlelight in Herradura, Costa Rica, these trips are sure to inspire romance.
Don’t have a special someone to take on vacation? Grab your bros and book a Bromance Vacation or your best friends for a Girlfriends Getaway. Or, if you are set on finding true love on the road, there is a dating website for that: MissTravel.com, where "beautiful people travel free." Once you’ve found your match, consider packing your bags for one of these romantic getaways. Joanna Brinjak shares in her own words five romantic getaways.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts