Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with a press
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped, for serving
- Whole Foods Market Ginger Spice Sugar Cookies
- Whole Foods Market Molasses Gingerbread Cookies
- Spiced Peanut Butter Cookies
- Grilled Flat Iron Tortas
- Cedar Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Coffee Rub
- Grilled Sausages with Maple-Glazed Fruit
- Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- Kielbasa Apple Kabobs
- Dry-aged Steaks with Grilled Salsa
A whole head of cauliflower can be sliced to create several large "steaks." Roasting these cauliflower steaks along with the remaining florets is a fun and different way to enjoy this favorite seasonal vegetable.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Cut center of head of cauliflower lengthwise into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Cut remaining cauliflower into 1-inch-thick pieces and scatter around cauliflower steaks. Brush cauliflower with lemon juice mixture. Roast 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
Calories per serving:56 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Fat, Low Sodium Low Fat Abs, Paleo, Specific Carbs, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Oil Added, No Sugar Added