Roasted Cauliflower Steaks
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed with a press
- 2 Tablespoons parsley, finely chopped, for serving
- Whole Foods Market Ginger Spice Sugar Cookies
- Whole Foods Market Molasses Gingerbread Cookies
- Spiced Peanut Butter Cookies
- Grilled Flat Iron Tortas
- Cedar Grilled Flat Iron Steaks with Coffee Rub
- Grilled Sausages with Maple-Glazed Fruit
- Honey Mustard Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs
- Kielbasa Apple Kabobs
- Dry-aged Steaks with Grilled Salsa
A whole head of cauliflower can be sliced to create several large "steaks." Roasting these cauliflower steaks along with the remaining florets is a fun and different way to enjoy this favorite seasonal vegetable.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Cut center of head of cauliflower lengthwise into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer. Cut remaining cauliflower into 1-inch-thick pieces and scatter around cauliflower steaks. Brush cauliflower with lemon juice mixture. Roast 40 minutes or until golden and tender.