- Pillsbury Doughboy trademarked (1970)
Roasted Broccoli with Lemon Zest and Parmesan Cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- ¾ pound fresh broccoli florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ lemon
- Roasted Sweet Potato Recipe
- Steamed Carrots Recipe
- Sorrel and Chive Pesto with Shrimp and Potatoes Recipe
- Spring Salad with Marinated Skirt Steak Recipe
- Portuguese Fish Casserole Recipe
- Chicken with Preserved Lemon and Asparagus Recipe
- Brick Chicken Recipe
- Slow-Cooked Eggs with Roasted Tomatoes and Goat Cheese Recipe
- Saffron and Orange Poached Halibut Recipe
This is a no-fuss side that will come together in minutes. Just make sure the broccoli florets are uniform in size to ensure they are all properly cooked.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, lemon zest, olive oil and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Add the broccoli to the bowl and toss well.
Spread out the broccoli on a parchment lined baking sheet. Top with salt and pepper and the other ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Pop in the oven. After 5 minutes, stir the broccoli around. Cook for another 5 minutes. The broccoli should be tender, but not mushy. If needed, pop in the oven for a few more minutes. Remove from the oven, lightly squeeze the lemon half overtop and serve.