Refreshing Watermelon Salad
- 3 cups chopped watermelon (3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers (1/4-inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup crumbled ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Prepare this cool, refreshing salad on a hot summer day and give yourself a juicy pick-me-up at lunchtime. This watermelon salad has only four other ingredients: cucumbers, fresh mint, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. See why we call it "refreshing"?
Combine ingredients. Serve cold.
Look for cucumbers that are dark green and firm; small bumps on the skin are normal.
Instead of buying a whole watermelon to get the 3 cups chunks needed to prepare this recipe, you can purchase either a miniature watermelon or pre-cut watermelon pieces from your supermarket.
Calories per serving:44 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Fat, Low Sodium Low Fat Abs, Kidney Friendly, Vegetarian, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Egg Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added