Refreshing Watermelon Salad
- 3 cups chopped watermelon (3/4-inch chunks)
- 1 cup chopped cucumbers (1/4-inch chunks)
- 1/2 cup crumbled ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Prepare this cool, refreshing salad on a hot summer day and give yourself a juicy pick-me-up at lunchtime. This watermelon salad has only four other ingredients: cucumbers, fresh mint, feta cheese, and balsamic vinaigrette. See why we call it "refreshing"?
Combine ingredients. Serve cold.
Look for cucumbers that are dark green and firm; small bumps on the skin are normal.
Instead of buying a whole watermelon to get the 3 cups chunks needed to prepare this recipe, you can purchase either a miniature watermelon or pre-cut watermelon pieces from your supermarket.