- Albert Roux born
- Piereogi Day
Teff Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Gentl & Hyers
- 1 1/2 Cup teff flour, preferably ivory
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 1 Cup chunky 100-percent peanut butter
- 1 Cup maple syrup
- 1/2 Cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- Spring Onion and Quinoa Soup with Roasted Asparagus
- Grilled Ramps and Spring Vegetables Over Lemon Parsley Quinoa
- Crunchy Quinoa and Cabbage Salad
- Tuscan Bean Soup
- Crispy Chickpeas and Kale Chips
- Apple Tart
- French Lentils with Roasted Roots, Caramelized Onions, and Thyme Recipe
- Chickpea, Avocado, and Pea Shoot Salad with Orange Dill Dressing Recipe
- Polenta Pizzas
It simply doesn't matter how closely I follow my own dietary guidelines. When all is said and done, I still love cookies, and so do my children. Rather than deny ourselves, we came up with this decadent recipe that keeps the wheat out of our diets, but the cookies in!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Combine the flour, salt, and baking soda in one bowl and peanut butter and syrup in another. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and blend until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Drop the batter by heaping teaspoons onto the cookie sheet. Leave the cookies free-form or press down the dough with tines of a fork in a crisscross pattern.
Bake until just lightly browned, about 13 minutes. (The key to these cookies is not to overbake them.) Remove from the oven and place on a wire rack to cool.