- Moldy Cheese Day
Pasta with Rock Shrimp, Tomatoes, and Corn
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears fresh corn, kernels cut off from the cobs
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1/4 Cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 Cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Pound spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Pound rock shrimp, rinsed and patted dry
This vibrant, springtime dish is a great weeknight dish because it comes together in just 30 minutes. Make sure to use very fresh rock shrimp and rinse then pat them dry before sautéing.
Click here to see Dinner Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less.
Toss together the first six ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
Meanwhile, boil a pot of water for the spaghetti; once the water boils add the pasta and cook according to package instrcutions.
Meanwhile, set a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. After a minute, add the butter to the pan and let it melt. Once the butter is melted add the garlic and sauté for 3 minutes, then add the salt and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1 more minute. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque, about 7 minutes.
Toss together the tomato and corn mixture with the shrimp and pasta, and serve immediately.