Instead of buttered popcorn, try mixing King’s Hawaiian bread with kettle corn or another one of your favorite popcorn flavors to satisfy both your sweet and salty cravings.
Instead of buttered popcorn, try mixing the bread with kettle corn or another one of your favorite popcorn flavors.
1. Cube dinner rolls into popcorn-sized pieces. Let sit uncovered on the counter for at least two hours, overnight if possible.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add staled bread into mixing bowl and pour melted butter over it. Use a spatula to gently toss bread cubes until well-covered.
3. Add sugar to bread cubes and toss gently to coat each piece.
4. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread cubes on sheet evenly.
5. Place in oven for 15 minutes until golden brown and crisp. Should be crunchy on the outside but slightly chewy.
6. Toss KING’S HAWAIIAN “popcorn” with the buttered popcorn and enjoy!