- World Water Week begins
Read This Cookbook and Eat It, Too
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
If you're one of those people who thinks cookbooks are a waste of paper (you're on the wrong web site, FYI), this cookbook is for you.
The special-edition cookbook was created for Gerstenberg Publishing House, so it probably won't be on the market here anytime soon. Which is fine, because if you wanted to make the lasagna again, you'd have to buy an entirely new book.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts