Read This Cookbook and Eat It, Too
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
If you're one of those people who thinks cookbooks are a waste of paper (you're on the wrong web site, FYI), this cookbook is for you.
The special-edition cookbook was created for Gerstenberg Publishing House, so it probably won't be on the market here anytime soon. Which is fine, because if you wanted to make the lasagna again, you'd have to buy an entirely new book.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts