Read This Cookbook and Eat It, Too
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
If you're one of those people who thinks cookbooks are a waste of paper (you're on the wrong web site, FYI), this cookbook is for you.
The special-edition cookbook was created for Gerstenberg Publishing House, so it probably won't be on the market here anytime soon. Which is fine, because if you wanted to make the lasagna again, you'd have to buy an entirely new book.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts