Ramen-Flavored Ice Cream Exists, Kind of Tastes Like Peanut Butter
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Kit Kat Bars Temporarily Change Into YouTube Break Bars in the UK
- Ben & Jerry’s Releases New Ice Cream That Could Help Save the Planet
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Hot Pockets
- Chickens Escape the Plate by Landing in Williamsburg
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
We've all had our fair share of strange-flavored foods (I mean, we did that crazy potato chip taste test), but this one might take the cake. Foodbeast introduces us to a ramen-flavored ice cream, a miso ramen mashup available at Namja Town, an indoor theme park in Tokyo. Of course. Japan is the home of takoyaki-flavored soda, after all.
YouTuber Thisjapanesegirl gave it a try and found that it tasted like "some weird peanut butter," and while it sounds fairly disgusting, she reports it's not bad either. But not good. The overall assessment (and her reaction) doesn't look too promising.
While we go whip out some miso in our test kitchen (and our ice cream maker in the middle of winter), watch the full video of Thisjapanesegirl's ice cream adventure below. Personally, we might just stick with our mint chocolate chip, or order a boxfull of Jeni's. We'd like to keep our ice cream sweet, please.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts