Radicchio and Carrot Slaw Recipe
Daily Value: 4%
Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||20µg||5%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This wonderful slaw is a great twist on the classic coleslaw. If you like your slaw crunchier, make it just before the party.
- 2 heads radicchio, cut in half, then sliced thinly
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried fennel seed
- ¾ cup roughly grated or julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
In a large mixing bowl, toss all the ingredients together. Season to taste. Serve chilled.