This is a wonderful way of preserving the fresh taste of summer corn and one less pot to worry about cleaning.
4 ears corn
4 Tablespoons butter, softened
1 Teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 Teaspoon lemon pepper
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/8 Teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
Notes and substitutions:
ears corn butter, softened lemon juice lemon pepper salt cayenne pepper, optional
Recipe Text Ingredients:
- 4 ears corn
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
Recipe Text Preparation:
- 1 Carefully pull back each piece of corn husk one by one without detaching it from base.
- 2 Remove corn silk and replace husks one piece at a time over corn kernels.
- 3 Tie string around center of each cob and trim string close to knot.
- 4 Soak corn in sink of cold water for 30 minutes.
- 5 Remove from water and pat dry.
- 6 Grill over medium heat turning occasionally until tender- about 15 minutes.
- 7 Combine spread ingredients and serve with corn.