This is a great side dish! Very rich & filling.
2 lb s fresh broccoli florets
2 eggs, beaten
1 onion, chopped
1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 Cup mayonnaise
10 Ounces dry bread stuffing mix
1/2 Cup butter, melted
1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
Notes and substitutions:
s fresh broccoli florets eggs, beaten onion, chopped (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup mayonnaise dry bread stuffing mix butter, melted shredded cheddar cheese
Recipe Text Ingredients:
- 2 lb s fresh broccoli florets
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Recipe Text Preparation:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2 Lighlty grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3 Cook broccoli in a large pot of salted boiling water until just slightly tender, Drain.
- 4 In a large bowl, combine eggs, onion, mushroom soup and mayonnaise.
- 5 Place a layer of broccoli in the prepared baking dish.
- 6 Pour mayonnaise sauce over broccoli.
- 7 Spread stuffing mix over the sauce.
- 8 Drizzle
- 9 butter or margarine over all and top with shredded cheese.
- 10 Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.