4 Recipes From the 'Angry Birds Cookbook'
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Last week we reported that the Angry Birds Cookbook was finally out, and now, we've gotten our hands on four recipes from the egg-centric 96-page book. For your viewing pleasure, here's the bad piggies' recipes for Yammy Sammy; Grilled Delight; Ice, Ice Baby; and Puffies. Let's not anger any birds in the making of these recipes, ok?
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts