4 Recipes From the 'Angry Birds Cookbook'
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- 8 Great Thanksgiving Toasts for Every Family
Last week we reported that the Angry Birds Cookbook was finally out, and now, we've gotten our hands on four recipes from the egg-centric 96-page book. For your viewing pleasure, here's the bad piggies' recipes for Yammy Sammy; Grilled Delight; Ice, Ice Baby; and Puffies. Let's not anger any birds in the making of these recipes, ok?
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts