- Todd English born (1960)
4 Recipes From the 'Angry Birds Cookbook'
Recipe of the day
- A Slice of Americana: An Interview with Craig Priebe of ‘The United States of Pizza’
- A New Kind of Kosher: An Interview with Kim Kushner of ‘The New Kosher Cookbook’
- Top 10 Ways Julia Child Changed the Way We Cook
- An Interview with Chris Fischer, author of ‘The Beetlebung Farm Cookbook’
- Oyster Secrets and Tips From Celebrity Chef Marc Murphy
Last week we reported that the Angry Birds Cookbook was finally out, and now, we've gotten our hands on four recipes from the egg-centric 96-page book. For your viewing pleasure, here's the bad piggies' recipes for Yammy Sammy; Grilled Delight; Ice, Ice Baby; and Puffies. Let's not anger any birds in the making of these recipes, ok?
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts