4 Recipes From the 'Angry Birds Cookbook'
Recipe of the day
- 3 Savory Recipes That Will Change The Way You Think About Biscotti
- World’s Largest Cooking Lesson March 15 on HSN
- Clodagh McKenna’s New Cookbook is All About Meeting — and Eating — Around the Irish Table
- Chef Trevis L. Gleason Releases His Memoir, ‘Chef Interrupted’
- A Quick History of Culinary Apparel
Last week we reported that the Angry Birds Cookbook was finally out, and now, we've gotten our hands on four recipes from the egg-centric 96-page book. For your viewing pleasure, here's the bad piggies' recipes for Yammy Sammy; Grilled Delight; Ice, Ice Baby; and Puffies. Let's not anger any birds in the making of these recipes, ok?
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts