Pop Rocks-Decorated Cakes and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- Weekly Recipe Review: Pineapple Upside Down Cake, Hanger Steak, Ice Pops, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Alice Waters' Heirloom Tomato Salad Recipe, Kale Chips to Munch on, and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Jacques Pépin's Salmon Fillets; Andrew Carmellini's Red Chicken; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Melissa Clark's Artichokes, the Ultimate Coconut Cake, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Nantucket Bay Scallops and Figs; White Castle's Turkey Stuffing; and More
Check out our food editors' picks of the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Have you ever cooked purslane? Well, it goes great in a salad.
This is the stuff kids' dreams are made of: A seven-layer soda-flavored, pop-rocks-encrusted birthday cake. We die.
Nothing beats the heat quite like cold noodle dishes. This soba dish with tofu, eggplants, and pluots makes the best of summer produce.
Pine nuts are crazy expensive, so try other nuts to make your pesto this summer. Our favorite? Pistachio pesto.
How to serve wine with hot dogs: these people would know how to do it.
Popcorn-encrusted chicken? Get out.
Cannot wait for fall to start making all the glorious apple butter, ever.
Portland Press Herald
Then again, we also wish blueberry season could last forever, because how else will we make this blueberry crisp with corn ice cream?
Chilled avocado soup? Perfect.
Wall Street Journal
A Kentucky native shows you how to make real Kentucky fried chicken.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts