Planning a Wonderful Summer Toronto BBQ
Ah, it’s that time of the year again. Summer is hovering on the tips of fresh green trees and beautiful summer flowers are everywhere. Cooler days and lovely lush evenings are ideal for hosting BBQ parties with friends. It’s time to heat up the barbeque for light and lovely summery meals and we’ve got a few simple tips to help you out.
The number and type of dinner guests will determine the food that you are going to be serving at your dinner party. Once you know the number of people at your toronto bbq, you can determine the menu. However you could always hire some fine toronto caterers and here is an article about how you can save money on that front too.
• Spruce out your outdoor seating area so that your guests can enjoy themselves. Clean the furniture and ensure that there are enough chairs, bean bags, stools and tables available.
• Find out whether the guests have food allergies or dietary restrictions. For example, some guests may prefer vegetarian food while others may have cultural or dietary restrictions which influence their food selection.
• We also recommend preparing a wide variety of fresh fruits, vegetables and simple snacks that can be served before during the cocktail hour with simple drinks.
• Stock up on paper plates, wet and dry napkins, plastic glasses etc. Paper products are the best as they can be disposed of after use. Set up two or three garbage receptacles to collect the waste after guests are done. If you want to use glassware and cutlery, you can do so but it will create a huge amount of washing up.
• Ensure that you have a large selection of alcoholic as well as non-alcoholic drinks and serve them separately. Guests may also like coffee, tea, green tea or bottled water. Stock up on the ice as well as an outdoor barbeque can get hot.
One very important tip to remember is that the quality and quantity of food is important. Do not skip on either. Use the best meats and provide a large variety of meat cuts like steaks, ribs, gourmet hamburger meats along with fresh vegetables. You can also use gourmet oils like rosemary oil, garlic oil, etc to add flavor to the meat.
About the Author:
Working in the food and catering business for over 30 years Feast Your Eyes! caters to the GTA including Oakville, Misissauga, Brampton and Caledon. From small intimate parties to large corporate events Feast Your Eyes! can handle it all! Come check us out for your next event! If you care to join us on our blog and drop us a guest post or even just say Hi in the comments you are always more than welcome!
For Guest Post opportunities email at email@example.com